The New Foundations for Families Inc. (Home Program)
Hello my name is Frank Williams. Director of Operations for New
Foundations for Families Inc. We have been developing a new family
program since 2000. One of the critical areas we work in is housing and
how it affects families. We are in the process of implementing the
program in 2018. We need 100 houses for our County Program. The
name of the program is Joshua House. It is a 14 month program for
families to teach and train in all faucets of being a functioning
family. We are seeking to lease 100 houses for a long term lease of 3
to 5yrs. In exchange NFF would take over management, maintenance
and repairs of the property. We have two programs The NFF Long Term Leasing Program and The NFF House Recovery Program
The only requirements is:
1) For you to pay the $100 inspection fee for the house. (Note: If house does not pass inspection fee will be returned) We will take a set of pictures for the house and place it on our list to use for the 2018 program.
2) Monthly payment will total between $300 and $900
3) Have your house move in ready by January 1st 2018 ( That is when our families start moving in.)
4) NFF will process to long term lease the property after property inspection.
5) All property owner participants require a 25% decrease of the current rent due to the long term contract.
How do I get my house in to the program?
1) Go to the main blog page fill out form
2) Make the payment of $100
3) Schedule a inspection date.
4) Sign Long Term Lease
5) Receive your first check 30 Days after the family moves in.
We want to Thank You for participating in the program. The house we use, will us to build families in homes.
Director of Operations for New Foundations for Families Inc.
Long Term Leasing Form click here
Long Term Registration and Inspection Fee click here
The NFF House Recovery Program is designed to rescue abandon houses and boarded up houses in your neighborhood. The program will lease your property for $1 for one year. In that year NFF volunteers will make the repairs to make the house livable. At the end of the year NFF will purchase the property minus the cost of the repairs made. It is is a win win situation. You no longer have to manage the property or maintenance and repairs.
The only requirements
1) Property inspection with pictures
2) Board review to accept property into program
Contact us if you see a house that may qualify for the program
House Recovery Form click here